Dental Implants in Gurgaon: All on Four Implants
The teeth are crucial to the proper functioning of our bodies, and a person with lost teeth might encounter certain difficulties. It is unfortunate to lose teeth and it affects a person's confidence and quality of life. Tooth loss may occur due to a variety of factors like accidents, any kind of tooth injury or other oral problems, etc. However, advancements in science and technology have made it possible to replace lost teeth with artificial teeth using a few simple procedures. The dentures are typically placed on the gums and therefore provide a feeling of the teeth space being filled. There are, however, some drawbacks to wearing dentures, and the tooth implant price cannot be paid repeatedly. Some of the cons of using dentures are:
- There is a possibility that the dentures may separate from the gums before the expiration date and the individual may be in an embarrassing situation as a result.
- Dentures are also placed only at the top of the space. Apart from chewing properly, dentures are unable to exert pressure to increase a person's bone density and strength. This hinders their growth and reduces their density and strength.
- There are also limitations on what food the patient can consume due to the additives in dentures that can be exploited by certain types of food. So, an individual is unable to enjoy whatever food they want.
However, there are other advanced methodologies and processes available which can eliminate all the cons outlined above. One of the implants is the all-on-four implant. Let's talk about all On four implants, dental implants in Gurgaon, and also the tooth implant price.
All on four implants - What is it?
All On four implants are modern approaches to implants. It is a procedure where the upper and lower set of teeth are replaced with a newer set of teeth with the help of just four implants. Implants are small titanium screws that are placed and used to support a single tooth or a row of teeth.
Moreover, all On four implants are an implant that will provide the same feel as natural teeth while also strengthening the jaw by increasing bone density. There is a robust kind of strength and security that is provided by all On four implants.
It is firmly and strongly anchored in its position. In addition, there is no restriction on the kinds of foods that should be consumed versus those that should not be consumed. A person can easily eat anything they want and not have to worry about the teeth shifting or falling out of position. Additionally, let's take a look at the procedure for all-on-four implants.
All on four implants procedure
The all-on-four implant procedure is a long and critical one. Certain factors need to be considered and play a prominent role. Let’s discuss them:
- Consultation stage: The first step is the consultation and examination stage. In this stage, the patients are subjected to various tests like X-rays, digital 3-D scans, past medical checkups, and a thorough mouth examination. These are done to make sure that the patient is fit and does not suffer from any of the underlying issues. At this stage, the doctor gains a comprehensive understanding of the patient's oral health. After this, the doctors conduct a one-on-one meeting with the patient and get to know what they expect from this treatment.
- Preparation for surgery: The second step begins when the individual is found fit to be considered for all On four treatments. It is here that different measurements are taken regarding the teeth, such as the height of the natural gum lines, the size, shape, orientation, and other technical details. These are done to make sure that the implants are an exact fit for the natural teeth. In this stage, other critical procedures like wax dentures are also created to ensure a proper and sturdy fit.
- All on four implant procedures: Once all pretreatment tasks have been completed, the patient is made ready for surgery. During the surgery, the person is sedated and all On four implants are performed.
- Post-treatment care: After treatment, post-treatment care, and maintenance are required. A dentist prescribes oral routines and advises what food you should eat and not eat. There are also painkillers and other medicines that can accelerate the healing process.
- Final step: The last step in the process is the attachment of the final prosthesis. This completes the entire process and allows the person to enjoy their new set of teeth to the fullest extent.
The cost of dental implants in Gurgaon may range between 20000 and 50000 thousand. You should always opt for implants after conducting thorough research. Moreover, if you want to know more about dental implants in Gurgaon and tooth implant prices, visit www.smilessence.co.in
Back to blogs